We are thrilled you are planning to join us for worship this Sunday. Here are some of the proactive steps we have taken to prepare for our time back together as a church family.
- No touch greeters at each door to welcome you. Air hugs and air high-fives are encouraged and free. Give them a “WESTSIDE”
- Masks can be worn at your discretion and will be provided for anyone who wants one.
- Sanitization: all doors knobs and other surfaces have been cleaned and sanitized and there are hand sanitizer stations throughout the building for your use.
- No Touch check-ins, designated greeter will check your child’s temperature and check them into class.
- Family/Household seating. Our ushers will be glad to help you find seating the appropriate size for your household including all children, just in case you are not ready to leave them in the nursery or preschool yet.
- Social spacing with our seats. All family seating groups are properly spaced to protect us and help us still feel a part of the family of God.
- Limited doors open times. The doors will open 15 minutes prior to the start of worship so that you will have time to come in and promptly find a seat before we get started.
- Orderly dismissal time. We will dismiss starting in the back moving toward the front encouraging everyone to go directly outside and fellowship there if they desire to do so.
- Restrooms: Although you are encouraged to use your restroom at home, the restroom doors are propped in a proper position to allow entry and exiting without touching. There’s disinfectant soap and hand sanitizer in the restrooms for your use. Children under need parent with them.
*** As always, if you or a family member are experiencing a cough or fever like symptoms please stay home and join us online with our live feed.